Sunday, April 02, 2006

The Good Stuff: Volume 5

The Good Stuff is a 10-volume set of mixes without any particular unifying theme, apart from that I like all of the songs on all of them. And I hope you do too. Nay, I demand that you do too.
  1. "Where Is My Mind?" - Pixies
  2. "Momentum" - Aimee Mann
  3. "California" - Rufus Wainwright
  4. "A Rush Of Blood To The Head" - Coldplay
  5. "Catapult" - Counting Crows
  6. "Cannonball" - The Breeders
  7. "Hate To Say I Told You So" - The Hives
  8. "Martha My Dear" - The Beatles
  9. "Gravity Rides Everything" - Modest Mouse
  10. "So I Fall Again" - Phantom Planet
  11. "Designs On You" - Old 97's
  12. "Barely Legal" - The Strokes
  13. "The Rat" - The Walkmen
  14. "Exit Music (For A Film)" - Radiohead

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home