Friday, March 24, 2006

Guilty Pleasures Challenge! Entry: The Crap I Listen To With My Headphones On

Why should anyone be guilty about something pleasurous? Just because I feel Susanna Hoffs's pain when she's gotta get up for work on another manic Monday, I should be ashamed of myself? Just because my answer to a timeless query is "Yes, Shaq, you CAN rock", I should hide my true feelings for the Diesel's gifts? Just because all I wanna do IS have some fun, I shouldn't let that be known? Well folks, you say I only hear what I want to. You're right. Isn't it ironic? So screw you and your condescension, because I've got the hooch. Baby.
  1. "More Than a Feeling" - Boston
  2. "Jaded" - Aerosmith
  3. "What's Up Doc, Can We Rock" - Shaquille O'Neal feat. Fu Schnickens
  4. "Sweet Surrender" - Sarah McLachlan
  5. "All I Wanna Do" - Sheryl Crow
  6. "Ironic" - Alanis Morissette
  7. "Until I Fall Away" - Gin Blossoms
  8. "Manic Monday" - The Bangles
  9. "Hey Leonardo" - Blessid Union of Souls
  10. "Thank You" - Dido
  11. "Hooch" - Everything
  12. "How Do You Talk To An Angel" - The Heights
  13. "Absolutely (Story of a Girl)" - Nine Days
  14. "Stay" - Lisa Loeb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home