Friday, March 10, 2006

Greatest Hits Challenge! Entry: OutKast - The Hits

(submitted by PrivatJokr)
  1. "ATLiens" - ATLiens
  2. "Elevators" - ATLiens
  3. "Da Art of Storytellin' Part 1" - Aquemini
  4. "Da Art of Storytellin' Part 2" - Aquemini
  5. "The Whole World" - Big Boi & Dre Present...
  6. "Hootie Hoo" - Southernplaylisticadillacmuzik
  7. "Two Dope Boyz" - ATLiens
  8. "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik" - Southernplaylisticadillacmuzik
  9. "Skew It On The Bar-B" - Aquemini
  10. "Hey Ya" - Speakerboxxx/The Love Below
  11. "Humble Mumble" - Stankonia
  12. "So Fresh, So Clean" - Stankonia
  13. "The Way You Move" - Speakerboxxx/The Love Below
  14. "Player's Ball" - Southernplaylisticadillacmuzik
  15. "Crumblin' Erb" - Southernplaylisticadillacmuzik
  16. "Behold A Lady" - Speakerboxxx/The Love Below
  17. "Ms. Jackson" - Stankonia
  18. "Ain't No Thang" - Southernplaylisticadillacmuzik

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I don't consider much of OutKast to be "shit," if you prefer the term. I do love me some OutKast. This is a good place to start, but I feel it is hard to go wrong with any of their albums. If you're new to them starting with the older stuff might not be the best idea, though...from an albumular perspective.

I have another one on the way that you probably wouldn't expect either. But that's the fun of it, right?

March 10, 2006 9:32 AM  
Blogger The Full Moyer said...

I must admit, as I walked to work today listening to Outkast's Stankonia, I was hipping and hopping, and bipping and bopping all along my merry way. Kudos to Joker for bringing a little bit of flava in our ears. Lord knows this blog was getting stagnant with indie rock.

March 10, 2006 9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stagnant with Indie you say? Need some excitement? Maybe something with...dare I ask...a horn?

See my second submission...

March 10, 2006 10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home